Bristol Shares Reading
Interested in enriching the lives of others through Shared Reading?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a Volunteer Reader Leader at a Bristol libraries as part of Bristol Shares Reading – a project being developed between The Reader and Bristol Libraries to reduce social isolation and improve well-being through Shared Reading.
- Receive full training as Shared Reading practitioners
- Commit to holding weekly a Shared Reading group for one year
- Be passionate about reading and sharing great literature
- Enjoy promoting the group and recruiting new members
- Receive ongoing support from other volunteers, library staff and Reader Volunteer Coordinators
For more information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 07812 238 532
email@example.com, 07970 247 410