We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to be a key part of The Reader and our site team. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and willing to work with the whole team and organisation to solve problems we encounter as we grow. The Facilities Coordinator will need to have a good level of physical aptitude for maintenance tasks and be able to demonstrate your adaptability and willingness to learn.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Facilities Coordinator are;
- Provide a strong aptitude for creative thinking and solo and group problem solving
- Provide an excellent eye for re-use opportunities and good environmental consciousness
- High level of flexibility and the resilience to be pulled in different directions at short notice.
- Provide response in emergencies, such as unplanned escape of water, including outside of normal business hours, working with other colleagues from across the site teams. This may include contributing to an on-call rota.
- Support the organizations compliance with legislation and guidelines relevant to how we run our site, taking ownership of processes where required by the team.
If you wish to apply please download our full application pack and application form. Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org