Head of Finance
We are looking for a leader who works well with others and wants to take part in the ongoing development of a successful social business.
If you are the successful candidate you will:
- Inspire your department through strong leadership; coaching and developing staff to achieve their full potential
- Encourage innovation, keep processes to a safe minimum and seek best practice from inside and outside the sector
- Lead an open, engaged and learning culture with the organisation's values at it's core
- Be an active and engaged member of the organisation's leadership team, collectively responsible for organisational success, achieving our vision and living our values
- Build a culture of collaborative working across the organisation, ensuring high quality service for internal and external customers
- Support our strategic approach to finance and resources including annual and long-term budget setting, performance analysis, capital expenditure/investment, risk management and project evaluation.
The Mansion House, Calderstones Park, L18
Rate of pay
£27,000 to £35,000
Director of Finance
9am, 2nd November 2020