Invitation to Quote: Beneficiary Data Collection
There is a kind of love called maintenance
Which stores the WB40 and knows when to use it.
[...] which upholds
The permanently rickety elaborate
Structures of living, which is Atlas.
UA Fanthorpe, Atlas
Can you help us on our journey to set up the structures we need to better connect with people who experience our Shared Reading groups?
Our goal is to create a simple, scalable, easy-to-use process by which we can collect participant data from volunteer-led groups across the country.
We are looking for an agency or individual who can assist us in the first phase of this work, by helping us to clearly articulate what our future digital solution will need to achieve, to identify how similar organisations are already solving this problem, to outline the barriers this work will need to overcome and to understand from end-users how to best suit their needs.
The key deliverable for this project will be a recommendations report for a future digital solution and collection methodology that we can use to scope and tender for the digital delivery phase of this project.
Please submit the following details no later than 1 November at 5pm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - submissions arriving after this deadline may not be considered.
• A short summary of your proposed approach to this project
• Confirmation of your ability to complete the task with the time frames outlined above
• Your track record in similar projects and brief bio for you/team members who will work on
• The fees/ costs break down for the proposed work including day rates inclusive of all
expenses and VAT
• 2 referees from organisations with whom you have worked recently
• Data protection policy
• Proof of Professional Indemnity Insurance valued at at least £1million
All proposals will be assessed for value for money, experience and quality of approach.
The individual/ organisation appointed will be asked to complete a supplier confirmation statement.
Rate of pay
10 - 15 days (estimate)
5pm, Monday 1 November 2021