Follow in the footsteps of generations of newlyweds with a wedding celebration at the Mansion House in Calderstones Park.
Lovingly recalled to life by The Reader in 2019, the Mansion House is a unique public space and event venue offering experiences that bring people together.
The Grade II listed building is nestled among acres of parkland in one of South Liverpool’s most beautiful green spaces. Celebrate your big day with family and friends in newly refurbished rooms that can host from 50 to 80 guests, and magical outdoor spaces with room for up to 100 additional evening guests.
Browse our celebrations and ceremonies brochure below…Weddings-at-the-Mansion-House-digital
Our facilities, at a glance
- Approved venue hosting ceremonies and receptions
- Exclusive access to the private garden and terrace
- City location in a gorgeous, historic park setting
- Fully accessible venue
- Fully licensed bar until midnight bar
- Free parking on site
- Sit-down or buffet meal capacity for up to 100 guests in the 1940s Garden Theatre
- Locally sourced, delicious food, with a range of menus to suit all budgets, dietary requirements and tastes
- AV equipment (and tech support) available
- Facilities to support live band and/or DJs
- Dedicated events team to coordinate your big day
- All profits support The Reader’s charitable work with people across the UK