Ceremonies And Celebrations: Weddings That Make A Difference
Many newlyweds began their married lives celebrating with friends and family here at the Mansion House throughout the 20th century – and The Reader is continuing this tradition for future generations.
The Mansion House is a unique, elegant and magical wedding ceremony and reception venue in the beautiful and historic setting of Calderstones Park. With newly refurbished spaces that can host from 50 to 80-plus guests, and lush greenery for the perfect wedding photos.
As a charity, we put people first, and you can be sure you and your guests will enjoy the warmest of Reader welcomes. And, by choosing to celebrate with us, you’re making a difference to people and communities across the UK.
If you’re looking for a venue with a difference, that helps make a difference, get in touch today. Our experienced events team can advise and guide you through a range of options – ask us about tying the golden thread of literature through your special day.
Our facilities, at a glance
- Approved venue hosting ceremonies and receptions
- Exclusive access to the private garden and terrace
- City location in a gorgeous, historic park setting
- Fully accessible venue
- Fully licensed bar until midnight bar
- Free parking on site
- Sit-down or buffet meal capacity for up to 100 guests in the 1940s Garden Theatre
- Locally sourced, delicious food, with a range of menus to suit all budgets, dietary requirements and tastes
- AV equipment (and tech support) available
- Facilities to support live band and/or DJs
- Dedicated events team to coordinate your big day
- All profits support The Reader’s charitable work with people across the UK