Weddings that make a difference
Many newlyweds began their married lives celebrating with friends and family here at the Mansion House throughout the 20th century – and The Reader is continuing this tradition for future generations.
The Mansion House is an elegant and memorable wedding reception venue with newly refurbished spaces that can host from 50 to 100-plus guests.
As a charity, we put people first, and you can be sure you and your guests will enjoy the warmest of Reader welcomes. And, by choosing to celebrate with us, you’re making a difference to people and communities across the UK.
We have a limited number of weekend wedding dates available for autumn 2019, so if you’re looking for a venue with a difference, that helps make a difference – fill out the form below to request an information pack or arrange a viewing.
Ask us about tying the golden thread of literature through your special day.
For more details or to arrange a viewing speak ot Laura on 01517292200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What else do you need to know?
- Fully accessible venue
- Available all day (midnight bar)
- Free parking on site
- Exclusive access to the private garden and terrace
- Sit-down meal capacity for up to 100 guests in the 1940s Garden Theatre
- Locally sourced, delicious food
- Range of menus to suit all budgets and tastes
- Fully licensed bar
- AV equipment (and tech support) available
- All profits support The Reader’s charitable work with people across the UK