- Self-contained studio and office space with park or garden views
- Free parking
- Access to meeting room space
- Heating, lighting, power and data included
- Intruder alarm and fire alarm with detection
- Use of communal kitchen
- Access 7 days a week, from 8.30am – 7pm
- On-site cafe and lunch venue, perfect for informal meetings
- Access to on-site wellbeing activities
- Discounted tickets to cultural event
It’s not just our location in one of South Liverpool’s most beautiful parks that sets us apart. Sharing our home here at Calderstones will put your organisation at the heart of a unique and exciting community that’s driven by a social mission, and help to make a difference to lives throughout the UK by providing funds that support our charitable work.
All tenants are expected to share our values and actively support the warm, connected and kind community that’s growing here at The Reader at Calderstones.
If you’re looking for office space with a difference that helps to make a difference, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.