The Ice Cream Parlour in Calderstones Park is currently operating as a takeaway service providing ice creams, ice lollies, cold drinks, tea, barista coffee and snacks.
For the health and wellbeing of customers and staff, please respect others and maintain a distance where possible, ensuring you follow the queuing system. Read our risk assessment here.
- Only join the queue with people from your family or household, if you are in a large group please consider waiting at a safe distance.
- Follow the signs to navigate the new one-way system.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided to clean your hands.
- Dog friendly – please keep four legged friends on a lead during your visit.
- If possible, please continue to check in using the NHS Track and Trace app, look for the QR code at the till point.
Get in touch
Please be aware that the Ice Cream Parlour may close a little early if it’s raining cats and dogs – as you can imagine, ice cream isn’t that popular in torrential rain.