The Ice Cream Parlour in Calderstones Park is currently operating as a takeaway service providing ice creams, ice lollies, cold drinks, slushies, tea, filter coffee and snacks.
For the health and wellbeing of customers and staff, we’ve made some important changes so that social distancing can be maintained at all times. Read our risk assessment here.
We’re asking everyone who visits the Ice Cream Parlour to follow these five steps so that we can all stay safe in the park together:
- Only join the queue with people from your family or household, if you are in a large group please consider waiting at a safe distance.
- When in the queue, keep a safe distance (2 metres) from others by staying within the floor markings.
- Follow the signs to navigate the new one-way system.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided to clean your hands
- Dog friendly – please keep four legged friends on a lead during your visit.
8.30am - 6pm
Get in touch
Please be aware that the Ice Cream Parlour may close a little early if it’s raining cats and dogs – as you can imagine, ice cream isn’t that popular in torrential rain.