We’re delighted to welcome you back to The Reader Café!
Here is some information about your visit and the Covid-secure measures that will be in place in order to keep you and others safe:
- Queue inside the café, following signage and place your order at the till point. Once you have collected your order you can take a seat inside or outside or take your order away. Please maintain 2m distance and wear a face covering
- There will be a Track and Trace QR code at the till point to sign if you plan to sit at one of our tables.
- Once you’ve received a receipt, please wait in the collection zone to collect your order before exiting or sitting down.
- The main exit from the Café is through the French doors and out through the black gate into the park. If you have any accessibility requirements, please exit through the main door, observing social distancing – talk to a member of the team if you need help.
- In accordance with the latest government guidance, face coverings must be worn whilst inside our building. There are exemptions to the new rules for children under 11, those with disabilities or certain health conditions.
- Following guidelines, indoor seating is now available, customers must follow the rule of 6 or 2 households. Extra seating has been added to the café’s outside courtyard.
- Our internal toilets (fully accessible) are available to all customers, but we ask that you wear a mask when moving around the building.
- We ask that dogs stay outside the café, but they are welcome in our courtyard seating area and Ice Cream Parlour.
For more details on the steps we’re taking to mitigate the risk of coronavirus in The Reader Café, you can read our risk assessments here. Thanks for your support!
Wednesday to Sunday
Where to find us
The Mansion House
Liverpool, L18 3JB
More to enjoy at Calderstones
Discover stories of life in Liverpool, starting 5,000 years ago, in our dedicated exhibition.
Find something real to take home when the day is done - beautiful literary gifts for all ages.
The hugely popular Ice Cream Parlour is open all year, selling all the best flavours, supplied by Cheshire Farm Ice...
Contact usGet in touch and be part of the story
You can also speak to us on: 0151 729 2200