Storybarn on the Road: Digital
To your class, this will appear to be a standard streamed story session hosted by one of our fantastic Storyhunters; however, what your students won’t know is that the connection will be hijacked from across the galaxy!
Join ZLOB a friendly alien from the planet GLOB – a planet where everyone looks and acts exactly the same. In this exciting, interactive session, we will explore the concept of diversity and celebrate the joy in our differences through games, discussion and Shared Reading. With the help of your pupils, ZLOB will learn all about Earth and how our differences make us unique.EMAIL US Call us
How to book
- Sessions last approximately 45mins per class with capacity for up to three classes per morning (£200) or up to five classes across the day (£300).
- Suitable for Year 1 – Year 5 classes
- Session timings can work flexibly around your timetable, just ask!
- We’ll take time to run through set up with you ahead of time to ensure that the tech is in hand.
- Pricing includes additional classroom resources, including a craft template, colouring sheet, discussion points and follow on reading ideas.
- For classroom and home learners.
National Curriculum Links
- be encouraged to read for pleasure and encouraged to link what they read or hear read to their own experiences.