Front Door Key
Open the door to reading, music, theatre, and wellbeing events at The Reader at Calderstones.
Thanks to The National Lottery Heritage Fund, we are excited to invite Front Door Key holders to events and experiences from world-class theatre from companies like Shakespeare’s Globe, to family fun in the Storybarn, live music, art classes and our second annual Gravity Festival.
Front Door Key is available to anyone who:
- Lives in L15 (Wavertree), L19 (Garston) or L24 (Speke) and is not educated to higher education level
- Receives PIP / DLA, Universal Credit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Has previously taken part in an activity with The Reader such as a Big Day Out or Family Fun Day and has been offered to join as part of a partner pathway. We will also consider those associated with new partners identified as fitting the criteria.
To become a Front Door Key holder, simply click 'sign up' and follow the booking process. Don’t forget to create a password and note it down so you can access your account in the future.
HOW IT WORKS
- Find out what you can take part in at Calderstones in a monthly email straight into your inbox.
- Log into your account to book tickets to events. If you can’t book online you can give us a call on 0151 729 2200 (Mon-Fri, 9am - 4pm) or drop into the Mansion House.
- Enjoy the event!
As well as free access to our ticketed events, Front Door Key holders can claim a free cup of tea or filter coffee from The Reader café and access support for arranging transport to Calderstones Park.
If you are from a Liverpool based organisation that works with people who are likely to experience barriers to accessing arts, cultural and wellbeing events in the community, and are interested in joining Front Door Key, please contact us as above, and we can discuss ways to partner with us.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call: 0151 729 2200 (Mon-Fri, 9am - 4pm) or pop in and see us at the Mansion House.
Find out all you need to know ahead of The Globe on tour's performance of Julius Caesar this weekend (3 & 4…
Saturday 23 April marked the start of Liverpool's first ever Liverpool Against Racism Festival. It gave us a chance to…
‘Nothing is so beautiful as Spring – When weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush’ From…
Contact usGet in touch and be part of the story
You can also speak to us on: 0151 729 2200