The Reader 39: From Dog to God
The Everything Issue!
For this quarter's issue of The Reader magazine, you'll find everything - from dog to God - including contributions from some very famous names: The Wire's Sonja Sohn, acclaimed authors Salley Vickers and Clare Allan, the marvellous David Constantine and many, many more...
- An interview with Sonja Sohn – star of the acclaimed television drama The Wire and co-founder of the Baltimore charity Rewired for Change
- Clare Allan – author of Poppy Shakespeare – investigates the genetic make-up of her dog, Meg
- Fiction by Salley Vickers and Stanley Middleton
- Poetry from David Constantine and Angela Leighton
- and we couldn't have everything without all the fantastic features and competitions you'd expect from your quarterly dose of Reader goodness.
Jeff Gardner is Executive Chef at The Reader and creates the delicious menus for the Cafe, Garden Parties and private…
We love welcoming new friends to our magical children’s play space the Storybarn in Calderstones Park for Birthday Parties and…
The Reader is inviting visitors young and old to gather at its home in Calderstones Park this Christmas as it…
Contact usGet in touch and be part of the story
You can also speak to us on: 0151 729 2200