Ice Cream Parlour Supervisor, Calderstones
Based at: Calderstones Site, Liverpool, L18 3JD
Reporting to: Ice Cream Parlour Manager
Rate of pay: £7.65 per hour
Hours: minimum 12 hours per week
Deadline for applications: Friday 15 September 2017, 9am
This individual will be responsible for supervising paid members of staff, volunteers and apprentices whilst fulfilling regular hospitality responsibilities, such as serving customers and maintaining high levels of customer service. The individual must be flexible according to seasonal opening hours.
This is not your typical hospitality role; as well as having relevant catering experience and a passion for working with people; we are looking for someone with a real connection to children and the ethos of The Reader and its commitment to improving the quality of people’s lives by connecting people through books and reading.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers and ensuring high standards of customer service
- Supervising the Storybarn booking process and Storybarn customer experience
- Supervising volunteers, apprentices and paid staff members
- Cashing up
- Preparing and presenting food to a high standard
- Maintaining the reputation of the charity in your dealings with the public
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene.
Download the full role description below.
Please complete the application form, monitoring form, literary task and submit alongside a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your covering letter is an opportunity for you to include any additional information which could not be explained within the application form.